The Louis Berger Group offers professional services in the areas of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and environmental engineering; program management planning; environmental sciences; cultural resources; information services; development economics; and construction management and support. We have offices throughout the United States and in more than 60 other countries, including India, the Philippines, Panama and Afghanistan.
Since our founding in 1953, LBG has been a pioneer in innovative methodologies. Our success is founded on the quality of our employees, and it is our mission to identify and attract the best talent to the company. To that end, we offer career opportunities that provide professional development and personal growth, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Company-paid Benefits
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Cafeteria Plan, Which Reduces Taxable Income
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care and Health Care
- Vacation (starting at 2 weeks per year)
- Sick Leave
- Holidays (8 per year)
- Bereavement Leave
- Payment of Registration Fees for Professional Licenses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- New Employee Hiring Referral Award
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested persons including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Louis Berger ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Louis Berger's Human Resource Division in our Corporate Office (or wherever you decide) at 973-407-1000 (TTY/TDD users, call 711).