At Louis Berger, we draw inspiration from the efficiency of natural systems to measure and implement sustainable strategies. Our approach is reflected in our successful planning and designing of efficient systems, as well as our ability to manage interdisciplinary projects spanning various geographies and all scales of work.
The high standards we aspire to include those published under the Ceres Principles for corporate environmental conduct:
- Protection of the biosphere.
- Sustainable use of natural resources.
- Reduction and disposal of wastes.
- Energy conservation.
- Risk reduction.
- Safe products and services.
- Environmental restoration.
- Informing the public.
- Management commitment.
- Audits and reports.
As part of our commitment to respect, preserve and improve the environment, Louis Berger will:
- Conduct our services in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, company policies and professional standards of good industry practices.
- Encourage employees to report (confidentially, if they wish) any condition that may pose an environmental, health or safety hazard.