Louis Berger is a global infrastructure and development firm comprised of three operating units – Louis Berger U.S., International and Services.
- The Louis Berger U.S. operating unit provides a broad range of engineering, planning, architecture, development, construction management and program management services to U.S. federal, state, local and private clients across market sectors.
- The International operating unit provides a broad range of engineering, planning, architecture, development, construction management and program management services to national, state, local and private clients outside of the U.S.
- The Services unit specializes in turnkey power projects, infrastructure operations, maintenance, logistics and ground support services globally.
Louis Berger also owns several specialty brands within its portfolio:
- Ammann & Whitney is a specialty division within Louis Berger U.S. built on a storied legacy for its engineering of long span suspension bridges.
- BergerABAM provides specialized ports and water way expertise to the Louis Berger portfolio. BergerABAM also provides multi-disciplinary services to transportation and water clients throughout the Western United States.
- Klohn Crippen Berger adds a specialized mining, oil and gas expertise to Louis Berger while also providing a broader range of environmental, water, power and transportation services. Klohn Crippen Berger provides projects that have helped develop resources, reclaim landscapes, build communities and stimulate economies.