Operations & Maintenance
To complement Louis Berger’s other infrastructure expertise, the company provides operations and maintenance support across markets sectors from transportation to buildings and facilities. We understand that long after construction crews have completed their work, the sustainability and long-term benefits of an infrastructure project are dependent on appropriate and sufficient operations and maintenance.
For more than half a century, Louis Berger has provided maintenance service teams, field service representatives and operations, logistics, engineering and technical services managers to the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, Defense Logistics Agency, other armed forces and government agencies, OEMs and defense industry prime contractors.
The company has an extensive resume of experience in airfield services and base logistics, power generation and distribution, technical staffing and heavy vehicle maintenance, as well as fueling facilities and services.
- air terminal operations
- aircraft and airfield services
- infrastructure asset management
- base operations and facilities support services
- building and facilities maintenance
- cargo and baggage operations
- electrical utilities and power generation
- fuel services and systems maintenance
- logistics and supply chain management
- roads/highway maintenance
- technical staffing
- training and O&M manual development
- vehicle operations and maintenance
- water/wastewater plant operations