The world’s evolving aviation system has shaped history, opened new frontiers and fostered globalization. The rapid growth in passenger and air cargo demand necessitates development and introduction of advanced aviation technologies for improved airspace management, airfield and terminal development, security and ground support services.
Louis Berger prides itself on developing cost effective, sustainable strategies that allow airport operators to deliver projects and programs necessary to meet both present and future demand in a constantly changing environment.
The firm’s dedicated aviation professionals are recognized experts in airport planning worldwide and are instrumental in securing project financing and developing and implementing competition strategies.
- air traffic control tower design
- airport business planning
- runway and taxiway design
- terminal design
- air terminal and ground-handling services
- construction management
- economic and financial analysis
- environmental planning
- master planning
- operations and maintenance
- owner representative services
- program management
- security planning
- wildlife hazard assessments