As global development expands, so does the number of environmental challenges facing the built and natural environment.
Louis Berger has one of the largest environmental practices in the world, committed to ensuring that future generations have access to clean air and water, fertile soil, open spaces and sustainable resources. Louis Berger has a broad range of expertise providing environmental services across our other core market sectors, from transportation and buildings and facilities to mining and minerals to water.
For every assignment, the firm seeks to minimize environmental effects and optimize opportunities to lessen impacts on the environment and maximize social benefits.
- environmental regulatory compliance
- natural resources
- solid waste and hazardous waste remediation
- resiliency and climate change management
- industrial hygiene | asbestos/lead survey, design and air monitoring
- biological assessments
- environmental assessments
- environmental and social impacts studies
- environmental/hazardous waste management
- environmental remediation services
- feasibility studies
- human health and ecological risk assessments
- natural resource assessments
- natural resource management
- solid waste management
- water resource management