Economics & Financial Services
Today, the development of physical and social infrastructure faces increasing complexities and challenges, all of which necessitate economic and financial solutions to ensure success throughout a project’s life cycle.
For decades, Louis Berger experts have studied the economic impact of infrastructure development worldwide, providing consultancy services to governments, private-sector owners and financiers. The company’s unique perspective draws on the expertise of planners, engineers, environmental scientists and program and construction managers to complement its economics and finance practice.
Louis Berger is a recognized leader in identifying optimal financial solutions, ensuring that our clients achieve sustainable economic growth, improve their capacity to manage change, deliver critical infrastructure and mitigate the impact of climate change.
- economic and social analysis
- firm-level analysis (e.g. SME development)
- financial feasibility
- financial services
- food balance analysis
- independent engineering
- lender’s representative/advisory services
- management advisory services
- market demand and analysis
- public-private partnerships and concessions
- private sector pre-investment, due diligence
- privatization advisory services
- sector-level analysis
- buildings & facilities
- power & energy