Louis Berger is a leader in the remediation, restoration and preservation of our land, water, and air resources. As a global firm with a deep resource base of environmental engineers, scientists, regulatory specialists and risk assessors, we understand policy, regulations and compliance frameworks at local, state, federal and international levels.
This global experience enables us to craft innovative remediation and restoration strategies and solutions that are sustainable and enhance the natural environment, while reducing life cycle costs. These dynamic strategies transform urban waterways, degraded estuaries and contaminated parcels into revitalized public spaces that provide economic benefits and protect human and ecological health, while promoting coordination, collaboration and lesson sharing among diverse stakeholders.
- industrial hygiene | asbestos/lead survey, design and air monitoring
- biological assessments
- environmental assessments
- environmental and social impacts studies
- environmental/hazardous waste management
- environmental remediation services
- feasibility studies
- human health and ecological risk assessments
- natural resource assessments
- natural resource management
- solid waste management
- water resource management