Operations & Maintenance
Louis Berger provides operations and maintenance support and turnkey, full-service delivery across a variety of market sectors, from transportation to buildings and facilities and from water to power and energy. We understand that long after construction crews have completed their work, the sustainability and return on an infrastructure investment are dependent on appropriate and sufficient operations and maintenance over short, medium and long term timelines.
For more than half a century, Louis Berger has provided maintenance service teams, field service representatives and operations, logistics, engineering and technical services managers to the U.S. government, state and local governments, utilities, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and private industry. Leveraging Louis Berger design and construction expertise, we are able to offer complete operations and maintenance management services.
For the transportation sector, Louis Berger pioneered outcomes-based highway asset preservation. We have provided comprehensive infrastructure maintenance management services for multiple state agencies. We employ transportation executives experienced in navigating the differences between owners, clients, in-house staff, subcontractors and other stakeholders.
In addition, we deliver long-term, turnkey operations and maintenance services, under agreements akin to public-private partnerships, for power generation and distribution, bulk fuel storage, and water and wastewater utilities. In all projects we employ systematic, cost-effective, transparent processes to maintain, operate and upgrade facility assets to reduce overall life-cycle maintenance costs.
We have specialized expertise in operating large, mission-essential military facilities, including airfield services, base logistics, heavy vehicle maintenance and fueling services for the defense and security industry. We excel in challenging conditions.
- infrastructure asset management
- performance-based asset management
- roads/highway maintenance
- technical staffing
- training and O&M manual development
- vehicle operations and maintenance
- base operations and facilities support services
- building and facilities maintenance
- air terminal operations
- aircraft and airfield services
- cargo and baggage operations
- electrical utilities and power generation and distribution
- fuel facilities operations and services
- fuel facilities and systems maintenance and repair
- logistics and supply chain management
- water/wastewater plant operations